* THE DEADLINE IS POSTPONED TO MAY 30TH FOR THE PRESENTATION OF CANDIDATURES CORTOINDANZA XIII EDIZ. 2020
* THE FESTIVAL IS POSTPONED TO 5/9 SEPTEMBER 2020 (due to the Covid-19 emergency)
* THE RANKING OF THE SELECTED PROJECTS WILL BE PUBLISHED ON 1 JUNE
General criteria and guidelines call
The aim of this project is to support the research throughout the making and production of a choreography in short form, a “Corto”, - max 10’ – considering the multidisciplinary fields of contemporary dance/ circus arts/ dancetheatre to promote the meeting and collaboration among artists having different educational backgrounds or provenance. The primary identity of this project is targeted to the activities promoted by Tersicorea, which for several years has distinguished itself for its strong teaching and formative tools and for its active commitment to the spread of new education in dancing and theatre uprising support to young artists constantly involved with consolidated reality throughout the national and international territory.
The Festival throughout the years has guaranteed the production and mobility of a consistent number of projects in the field of choreography, (over 150 works were identified hailing from: Italy, Portugal, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Ivory Coast, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, Egypt, Brazil, Tunisia, North and West Africa, Mexico, Columbia, Armenian), rewarding the originality, the creativity, the drama and communication capacity across “Non Verbal” language
The Committee's aim is to assist and support the 10 projects selected with the distribution of the following incentives :
- Incentive /Choreographic composition, which provides one or several economic contributions;
- Incentive /Mobility: tour in one or more festivals organized by representatives / members of Med'Arte network;
- Incentive/Artistic residences;
- Incentive/Vocational training.
Channeling the projects
The Committee will have to point out, for each project presented, the section to which it belongs. At this stage, discussion is crucial and will involve the artistic director who will have to explain the reasons for which the individual projects have been selected, in order to channel the projects in the four sections listed below.
• Section 1 - composing section and choreographic research
• Section 2 - Programming / Mobility
• Section 3 - Artistic residences
• Section 4 - Special Mention, followed by an economic support: addressed to choreographic works in which are underlined special qualities and peculiarities.
• Twain_Centro Produzione Danza_Roma/Tuscania ITALY under the artistic direction of Loredana Parrella
• Zerogrammi Permutazioni_Torino ITALY under the artistic direction of Stefano Mazzotta
• Festival Conformazioni_Palermo ITALY under the artistic direction of Giuseppe Muscarello
• Fondazione Fabbrica Europa per le arti contemporanee - Firenze ITALY under the reference of Simona Nordera
• Cafè de les artes Teatro_Santander, SPAIN under the artistic direction of Alicia Trueba
• Folkwang University of the Art __Essen GERMANY : director of the Contemporary Dance Institute Stephan Brinkmann
• Project Insonmnia SPAIN, artistic director Anthony Mathieu
• Choreoproject Lecce ITALY under the artistic direction of Giorgia Maddamma
• Clotilde Tiradritti Cie. Heliotropion Paris, FRANCE
• Paso a 2 Plataforma Coreográfica/Certamen Coreográfico de Madrid SPAIN under the artistic direction of Laura Kumin
• Irma Toudjian Beirut, LEBANON Tutoraggio e sostegno progetti dell’area del bacino mediterraneo e paesi arabi
• Raffaella Venturi, Bologna ITALY Critico d’arte, membro di commissioni di valutazione di progetti di arti visive.